Congratulations, it's the weekend! Here's five links to cool stuff I liked this week:
- I stumbled across Millennial last week and have since inhaled every episode of the podcast. It's a 20-something girl navigating her career life after college, and it is so accurate to my season of life (and many, many of my friends). Creative, insightful, and — honestly — comforting.
- Speaking of comforting, my sister sent me this blog post from one of her favorite artists.
- Every year, the guys I work with at the rink and some of their friends form a "D4" hockey team and play a game together. Usually, they take on Liberty's Women's D2 team. This year, as a fundraiser, they played Men's D1. And I got to call it with one of my best friends. My ribs still hurt from laughing — but probably not as much as the guys' do from falling.
- I attended SXsports (the sports convergence track of South by Southwest) for the first two years of its existence. This year, instead of attending, I'm doing this cool thing where instead I just keep reading the event schedule and crying to myself? THE FOMO IS SO REAL.
- I honestly don't have any reason for linking to this other than somehow one of the curling videos came up in conversation recently and I remembered how much I love this Twitter account.